Tuesday 31 May 2011

It's been a little while. How are you? I've been at a lovely wedding and was involved in a minor car accident in my rental car which still rendered the whole trip cheaper than going from Birmingham to Taunton by train, even before the insurance money comes back. How about you? What? You spent how long reading the 'Comment is Free' stream appended to a Guardian article you only had a passing interest in anyway? And you got how angry with their anonymised bullshit? Enough that it made having an opinion about anything at all feel overrated, eh? And then you felt so sorry for yourself you watched eight episodes of Muppet Babies on YouTube? Well, I can get behind the latter. This is a brief post just to say that Planet-Shaped Horse continues to sell like cold cakes and I've just got hold of another tranche of them. Do get in touch if you'd like to paypal me a fiver for one, there's a collective dear. Lxxx